Rising Strong Workshop
This workshop is based on the research Dr Brene Brown presents in her book Rising Strong
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall.
This workshop is about the getting back up.
Rising Strong: The Reckoning, The Rumble, The Revolution teaches us about the importance of getting back up again and how we can rise stronger than when we first stumbled.
Rising Strong is about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
Rising Strong tells us that if we are brave in life, sometimes we will fall. Even though we want to get back up, the stories we tell ourselves about our personal and professional struggles can keep us stuck in a cycle of fear, self doubt and regret
Rising Strong helps us challenge those stories and instead of repeating them write new stories that can change our future.
Brown teaches that when we deny our stories, they define us . This workshop helps us rise form our falls, overcome our mistakes and face hurt in a way that brings more wisdom and wholeheartness to our lives
Throughout the workshop you will learn about
- The common stories you tell yourself when you fall
- Strategies for reckoning with your emotions
- What ways you offload your hurt when you fall
- Common emotions you grapple with in a fall. anxiety, criticism, grief, vulnerability, failure
- How to trust yourself again and
- Mindfulness techniques
- How to rewrite your story and change your final draft
Who would benefit from the Rising Strong Workshops?
If you identity with any of these statements then this workshop is for you
- I’m just seem to be making the same mistakes over and over
- I feel like I’m stuck in a rut and no matter how much I want to I just cant seem to get out of it
- Why is it other people can push my buttons so easily
- I’m sick of going from one drama to another
- Why cant I control my emotions
- Its not my fault that I’m so upset, its just the way I am
Or if you are aware of Dr Brene Browns books or TED talks and are interested in learning more about them.