The Daring Way™ Workshop
This workshop is based on the research Dr Brene Brown speaks about in her #1 New York Times Bestseller Daring Greatly.
The Daring Way™ offers a transformative new perspective on the way we lead, love, parent, work and educate that teaches us about the power of vulnerability
Every day we experience uncertainty, risk and emotional exposure that define what it means to be vulnerable and to dare greatly and this workshop helps us understand vulnerability and how it affects our everyday lives
Daring Greatly dispels the myth that vulnerability is weakness and puts forward the concept that in truth it is our most accurate measure of courage and is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, empathy, creativity and innovation
Daring Greatly is not about being a winner or loser in life, it’s about courage, it about acceptance of ourselves and the desire to stop hustling for our worthiness in a culture where “ never enough’ dominates and feeling afraid has become second nature.
Daring Greatly is a practice and here we learn what that involves and how we can create a powerful new way of living where we can show up, be seen and live brave.
Throughout the workshop you will learn
- What it means to live a wholehearted life
- Explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, worthiness and trust
- Examine thoughts and behaviours that are holding you back from living a life you are proud of
- Identify new choices and practises that see you move toward authenticity and wholehearted living
- Understand what it means to live your life bravely
- Learn how to cultivate courage, compassion and self empathy
- Develop the ability to understand trust and the conditions that make trust grow
- Grow shame resilience skills
- Develop your ability to know yourself and celebrate your authenticity
- Learn how to live life from a place of worthiness
Who would benefit from The Daring Way Workshops™?
If you identify with any of these statements then this workshop is for you
- I feel like I don’t fit in
- I don’t measure up
- I can’t seem to step out of my comfort zone
- I don’t feel like I belong anywhere
- I’m a perfectionist
- Its just so hard to say No
- I’m sick of living out of obligation and duty
- I want to let go of the need to please people all the time
- I’m JUST a Mother, JUST a teacher, JUST a homemaker
Or if you are aware of Dr Brené Browns books or TED talks and are interested in learning more about them.